Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Clarification: Texas Mining-Slave Descendants
Monday - 9/2/2013, 7:10pm EDT
DIRGIN, Texas (AP) -- In early versions of a story Sept. 1, The Associated Press reported that an East Texas woman, who owns a trailer on a parcel of land that Luminant Mining Co. would like to purchase, said the company in the past few days also offered her, through her mother, a nearby acre of land after initially offering her only a new trailer. The story should have specified that Luminant says it first began conversations with Jacquelin Finley in 2010 and offered her a new trailer and a nearby acre in the spring.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.