Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Saturday - 8/31/2013, 4:08am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" -- Retired Gen. James Cartwright, a former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; Vali Nasr, dean of the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and former foreign policy adviser to the Obama administration.
NBC's "Meet the Press" -- Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J.
CBS' "Face the Nation" -- Sens. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., John McCain and Tim Kaine, D-Va.
CNN's "State of the Union" -- Reps. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., and Scott Rigell, R-Va.; Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn.; retired Gen. Anthony Zinni, a former head of U.S. Central Command.
"Fox News Sunday" -- Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., and James Inhofe, R-Okla.; Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.