Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AP Source: Obama to meet with Mideast negotiators
Tuesday - 7/30/2013, 3:18pm EDT
AP White House Correspondent
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A White House official says President Barack Obama will meet Tuesday morning with Israeli and Palestinian negotiators involved in a new round of peace talks.
The meeting was to happen at the White House as a second day of talks overseen by the State Department was getting underway.
The Washington negotiations are the result of Secretary of State John Kerry's six months of furious shuttle diplomacy. A previous Obama administration effort to restart stalled talks collapsed quickly in 2010.
The official insisted on anonymity in order to confirm the meeting before it was formally announced.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.