Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bride-to-be, best man both drowned in NY accident
Monday - 7/29/2013, 4:15pm EDT
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- Authorities say a bride-to-be who was killed in a New York boating accident died from drowning and severe head injuries.
The Rockland County medical examiner's office says her fiance's best man also drowned in the Friday night crash. The office says he had only minor injuries.
The bodies of Lindsey Stewart and Mark Lennon were pulled from the Hudson River during the weekend. The speedboat they were in had collided with a moored construction barge.
Autopsies were performed Monday.
Stewart was to marry Brian Bond on Aug. 10. Bond was injured in the crash.
Stewart, Lennon and Bond were all 30.
The pilot of the boat is charged with vehicular manslaughter in Stewart's death. His lawyer has not returned a call.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.