Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Bride-to-be, best man both drowned in NY accident
Monday - 7/29/2013, 4:15pm EDT
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- Authorities say a bride-to-be who was killed in a New York boating accident died from drowning and severe head injuries.
The Rockland County medical examiner's office says her fiance's best man also drowned in the Friday night crash. The office says he had only minor injuries.
The bodies of Lindsey Stewart and Mark Lennon were pulled from the Hudson River during the weekend. The speedboat they were in had collided with a moored construction barge.
Autopsies were performed Monday.
Stewart was to marry Brian Bond on Aug. 10. Bond was injured in the crash.
Stewart, Lennon and Bond were all 30.
The pilot of the boat is charged with vehicular manslaughter in Stewart's death. His lawyer has not returned a call.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.