Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Nominees at stake in filibuster fight
Wednesday - 7/17/2013, 5:20am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- At the center of the bitter fight over filibuster rights in the Senate are seven people nominated by President Barack Obama to serve in administration agencies. They are:
--Richard Cordray, director, Bureau of Consumer Financial protection. Nominated July, 17, 2011.
--Richard Griffin, member, National Labor Relations Board. Nominated December 15, 2011.
--Sharon Block, member, National Labor Relations Board. Nominated December 15, 2011.
--Mark Pearce, member, National Labor Relations Board. Nominated April 9, 2013.
--Tom Perez, secretary of Labor. Nominated March 18, 2013.
--Gina McCarthy, administrator, Environmental Protection Agency. Nominated March 4, 2013.
--Fred Hochberg, president and chairman of the Board of Directors, U.S. Export-Import Bank.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.