Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
AP PHOTOS: Protests against Zimmerman acquittal
Monday - 7/15/2013, 11:28am EDT
The Associated Press
Demonstrations erupted across the United States -- ranging from dozens to hundreds -- in support of the family of Trayvon Martin. Protesters marched against the not guilty verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman for the shooting of the unarmed black teenager.
At New York City's Middle Collegiate Church in Manhattan, congregants wore hooded sweatshirts -- as the 17-year-old Martin did the night he was shot.
And in Manhattan's Union Square, hundreds of people gathered to voice their passions over the verdict, hoisting placards with images of Martin.
Protesters also gathered in Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., along with several other cities.
Here are some images from the demonstrations:
Follow AP photographers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP/ap-photographers
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.