Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Marriage, the sequel for 'Star Wars' creator Lucas
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 2:22pm EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- It's marriage, episode II for George Lucas.
A Lucasfilm spokeswoman confirms the "Star Wars" creator married longtime girlfriend Mellody Hobson in a weekend ceremony at Skywalker Ranch north of San Francisco.
It's the second wedding for the 69-year-old Lucas, who was married to film editor Marcia Lucas from 1969 to 1983.
It's the first marriage for the 44-year-old Hobson, an investment firm president and an analyst for CBS News. The two have dated since 2006. Former U.S. Sen. Bill Bradley walked her down the aisle.
The Saturday afternoon ceremony was performed by journalist Bill Moyers, who was once a Baptist minister.
Guests included filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Ron Howard, who said on Twitter that the wedding was "a joy to behold" and Moyers' service was "nothing short of profound."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.