Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
Thursday - 6/27/2013, 12:59pm EDT
The Associated Press
Here's your look at highlights from the weekly AP photo report, a gallery featuring a mix of front-page photography, the odd image you might have missed and lasting moments our editors think you should see.
This week's collection includes an aerial demonstration team in South Korea, cotton candy in front of the supermoon in California, a humanoid communication robot in Tokyo, a blocked shot at a Stanley Cup hockey game and a holy man in India.
This gallery contains photos published May June 20-27, 2013.
Follow AP photographers on Twitter: http://apne.ws/XZy6ny
See other recent AP photo galleries:
AP PHOTOS: Blackhawks win second Cup in 4 years: http://apne.ws/14ZI0Ze
AP PHOTOS: Hugs, tears as school closes in Chicago: http://apne.ws/16BOnBt
AP PHOTOS: Largest and brightest full moon of year: http://apne.ws/122wVRW
AP PHOTOS: Brazil protesters take to streets again: http://apne.ws/17FbWO8
AP PHOTOS: Slave descendants' community dwindling: http://apne.ws/17Fc1l4
AP PHOTOS: From Egypt's street, a new techno sound: http://apne.ws/17kJCgq
Last week's 10 Things To See: http://apne.ws/11PSMgK
Follow AP Images on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_Images
Visit AP Images online: http://www.apimages.com/
This gallery was curated by news producer Caleb Jones in New York. Follow him on Twitter (http://apne.ws/11ijrmc ) and Instagram (http://apne.ws/11KfolD ).
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.