Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Arrest in shooting at Calif. Little League game
Friday - 4/26/2013, 3:38pm EDT
VALLEJO, Calif. (AP) -- A man has been arrested for investigation of attempted murder after he allegedly shot at the father of a player in a Little League T-ball game following an argument.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports (http://bit.ly/15M3pXP ) 23-year-old Joshua Chi was arrested Wednesday and being held on $750,000 bail.
Authorities say the shooting occurred April 17 during a North Vallejo T-ball game after Chi and the father of a player argued with each other at the baseball field.
The dispute continued in the parking lot and police say when the father tried to drive away, Chi opened fire and hit the vehicle. The father was not injured.
Police didn't say what started the argument.
The North Vallejo Little League suspended games for several days after the shooting.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.