Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A glance at the George W. Bush Presidential Center
Thursday - 4/25/2013, 3:00pm EDT
DALLAS (AP) -- The George W. Bush Presidential Center, which houses Bush's library and museum along with his policy institute, will be dedicated in a ceremony Thursday on the campus of Southern Methodist University. Here are some facts on the center:
-- The about 226,000-square-foot center is located on 23 acres.
-- The grounds include a 15-acre urban park that recreates a Texas prairie.
-- The library and museum holds more than 70 million pages of paper records, 43,000 artifacts, 200 million emails and 4 million digital photographs. It's the largest holding of digital records of any presidential library.
-- The 14,000-square-foot permanent exhibit in the museum includes parts dedicated to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, Hurricane Katrina, the Florida recount and various other historical events.
-- The Bush library is the 13th presidential library administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. It's the third presidential library in Texas.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.