Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Menu served at checkpoint to 1st place musher
Thursday - 3/7/2013, 4:10pm EST
The Associated Press
The lucky musher to collect the First to the Yukon award will be served the following meal prepared by Executive Chef Bobby Sidro. The meal would cost $99 at The Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage.
-- Starters: Red King crab stuffed portobello mushrooms and smoked sockeye salmon cucumbers with gourmet cheese, served with sauvignon blanc from New Zealand and California.
-- Soup: Alaska Clam Chowder.
-- Salad: Roast duck salad with mixed greens, ginger, garlic, green onion, asparagus, mangos, pears, watercress and vermicelli noodles. Served with chardonnay from California.
-- Entree: 14-ounce choice rib eye steak, topped with a cognac and Alaskan Amber beer sauce, jumbo prawns, bacon-wrapped scallops, asparagus and four cheese risotto cakes. Served with pinot noir from California and New Zealand.
-- Dessert: Fruit tart, including strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, pears and apples. Served with port.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.