Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Menu served at checkpoint to 1st place musher
Thursday - 3/7/2013, 4:10pm EST
The Associated Press
The lucky musher to collect the First to the Yukon award will be served the following meal prepared by Executive Chef Bobby Sidro. The meal would cost $99 at The Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage.
-- Starters: Red King crab stuffed portobello mushrooms and smoked sockeye salmon cucumbers with gourmet cheese, served with sauvignon blanc from New Zealand and California.
-- Soup: Alaska Clam Chowder.
-- Salad: Roast duck salad with mixed greens, ginger, garlic, green onion, asparagus, mangos, pears, watercress and vermicelli noodles. Served with chardonnay from California.
-- Entree: 14-ounce choice rib eye steak, topped with a cognac and Alaskan Amber beer sauce, jumbo prawns, bacon-wrapped scallops, asparagus and four cheese risotto cakes. Served with pinot noir from California and New Zealand.
-- Dessert: Fruit tart, including strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, pears and apples. Served with port.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.