Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Menu served at checkpoint to 1st place musher
Thursday - 3/7/2013, 4:10pm EST
The Associated Press
The lucky musher to collect the First to the Yukon award will be served the following meal prepared by Executive Chef Bobby Sidro. The meal would cost $99 at The Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage.
-- Starters: Red King crab stuffed portobello mushrooms and smoked sockeye salmon cucumbers with gourmet cheese, served with sauvignon blanc from New Zealand and California.
-- Soup: Alaska Clam Chowder.
-- Salad: Roast duck salad with mixed greens, ginger, garlic, green onion, asparagus, mangos, pears, watercress and vermicelli noodles. Served with chardonnay from California.
-- Entree: 14-ounce choice rib eye steak, topped with a cognac and Alaskan Amber beer sauce, jumbo prawns, bacon-wrapped scallops, asparagus and four cheese risotto cakes. Served with pinot noir from California and New Zealand.
-- Dessert: Fruit tart, including strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, pears and apples. Served with port.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.