Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
2 people injured in Chicago mall disturbance
Sunday - 2/24/2013, 12:40pm EST
CHICAGO (AP) -- A manager at a Chicago mall where the boy band Mindless Behavior signed autographs for fans says a disturbance that left two people with minor injuries was "totally unrelated" to the event.
Ford City Mall senior general manager John Sarama says a group of older youths caused Saturday's disturbance, not the young girls and parents who attended the boy band appearance.
Police spokesman Veejay Zala says multiple arrests were made but none for serious charges. He says officers evacuated the mall and closed it for the rest of the day.
Sarama says the Mindless Behavior event ended about 45 minutes before the disturbance. Fans who bought the group's new CD during a pre-sale were given posters for band members to sign.
The group's publicist couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.