Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Police: 4 wounded in Bourbon Street shooting
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 7:00am EST
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- New Orleans police have released a bystanders' video of what they say is an argument involving some people in a Bourbon Street throng raucously celebrating ahead of Mardi Gras when shots ring out, followed by screams.
Police spokesman Frank B. Robertson says the shooting in the crowded French Quarter just days before Fat Tuesday left four people wounded, including a male victim shot in the abdomen, thigh and pelvic area. He says one other male and two other females had lesser gunshot wounds.
The footage showed many partying in costumes before what police described as an argument between the most seriously injured male and two other men. Four rapid shots are heard, then screams.
Authorities have not said if they have made any arrests, saying they sought the public's help.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.