Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Police release 911 call with sister of vet
Tuesday - 2/5/2013, 5:52pm EST
MIDLOTHIAN, Texas (AP) -- The sister of the Iraq War veteran charged with killing a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend told a North Texas 911 operator that her brother was "psychotic."
Midlothian police released the 911 call Tuesday. In it, Eddie Ray Routh's sister says her brother came to her house and told her that he killed two people at a shooting range. The woman says she's scared Routh may return to her house.
Routh is charged with gunning down former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield at a gun range Saturday.
Routh's brother-in-law told the 911 operator that Routh was recently diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and was released from a mental hospital about a week ago.
Routh is jailed in Erath County on $3 million bail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.