Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Truck crashes into cargo plane's wing in Utah
Sunday - 2/3/2013, 10:10pm EST
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Officials at Salt Lake City's airport say an airport truck has crashed into the wing of a parked cargo plane.
The Salt Lake Tribune reports ( http://bit.ly/11FXwF7) that the driver was injured when the truck windshield was struck by the airplane's wing Sunday night.
Salt Lake City International Airport spokeswoman Barbara Gann says the man's condition wasn't immediately known.
Gann says the crash damaged the plane's wing and spewed fuel stored in the wing onto the tarmac.
A cause for the crash wasn't immediately known. Gann says the area was foggy but the weather didn't appear to be factor.
The driver's name has not been released.
Information from: The Salt Lake Tribune, http://www.sltrib.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)