Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Northern NJ man shot to death outside wake
Saturday - 2/2/2013, 12:15pm EST
PATERSON, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a man was shot to death while he waited in his car for his girlfriend to leave the wake of another homicide victim at a New Jersey funeral home.
Paterson police say 25-year-old Conrad Bishop was shot several times around 10 p.m. Thursday. He staggered out of his car and collapsed in front of the funeral home as the wake was letting out.
It's not clear whether he was targeted or whether the killings are connected.
Bishop, of West New York, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
His girlfriend had been attending a wake for a 22-year-old woman whose body was found Sunday on a highway entrance ramp.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)