Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
JetBlue flight diverted over unruly passenger
Friday - 2/1/2013, 5:45pm EST
DENVER (AP) - JetBlue Airways Corp. says a flight from New York to San Diego was diverted to Denver because of an unruly passenger.
JetBlue says Flight 185 landed around 7:15 p.m. Thursday in Denver, where the woman was met by law-enforcement officers. The airline says 137 passengers were on board, and they were back on their way several hours later.
Passengers tell KMGH-TV ( http://tinyurl.com/avfy7bx) the woman was seated in the premium section when another passenger was moved to the same row because his TV monitor didn't work.
Passengers say the woman became angry that the man was moved to her premium section without paying extra and she got into an argument with the flight crew. A federal air marshal intervened and the flight was diverted.
Denver police say they aren't pursuing charges.
Information from: KMGH-TV, http://www.thedenverchannel.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)