Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Man accused of triple homicide at Las Vegas home
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 5:54pm EST
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police say a Las Vegas man who botched his own suicide after killing three family members will face murder charges.
Las Vegas police said Wednesday that 54-year-old James McCarty remained hospitalized with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head following the Tuesday afternoon shooting at a home in a residential community several miles west of the Las Vegas Strip.
Police say McCarty is expected to survive and will be arrested when he recovers.
Investigators haven't described a motive for the shootings, and the Clark County coroner hasn't released the names of the man and two women who died.
Police summoned to a report of gunshots found blood on the back patio and bullet holes in a window before SWAT officers entered the house and found McCarty and the others.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)