Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2012 Nissan Altima
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:45pm EST
(AP) - 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
BASE PRICE: $21,760 for 2.5 model; $22,860 for 2.5 S; $24,460 for 2.5 SV; $25,760 for 3.5 S; $27,660 for 2.5 SL.
PRICE AS TESTED: $30,525.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 2.5-liter, double overhead cam, direct-injection, inline four cylinder with CVTC.
MILEAGE: 27 mpg (city), 38 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 191.5 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,121 pounds.
BUILT AT: Canton, Miss.
OPTIONS: Technology package (includes blind spot monitoring, navigation system lane departure warning) $1,090; moonroof $800; carpeted floor and trunk mats $185.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $790.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)