Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2012 Nissan Altima
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:45pm EST
(AP) - 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
BASE PRICE: $21,760 for 2.5 model; $22,860 for 2.5 S; $24,460 for 2.5 SV; $25,760 for 3.5 S; $27,660 for 2.5 SL.
PRICE AS TESTED: $30,525.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 2.5-liter, double overhead cam, direct-injection, inline four cylinder with CVTC.
MILEAGE: 27 mpg (city), 38 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 191.5 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,121 pounds.
BUILT AT: Canton, Miss.
OPTIONS: Technology package (includes blind spot monitoring, navigation system lane departure warning) $1,090; moonroof $800; carpeted floor and trunk mats $185.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $790.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)