Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2012 Nissan Altima
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:45pm EST
(AP) - 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
BASE PRICE: $21,760 for 2.5 model; $22,860 for 2.5 S; $24,460 for 2.5 SV; $25,760 for 3.5 S; $27,660 for 2.5 SL.
PRICE AS TESTED: $30,525.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 2.5-liter, double overhead cam, direct-injection, inline four cylinder with CVTC.
MILEAGE: 27 mpg (city), 38 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 191.5 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,121 pounds.
BUILT AT: Canton, Miss.
OPTIONS: Technology package (includes blind spot monitoring, navigation system lane departure warning) $1,090; moonroof $800; carpeted floor and trunk mats $185.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $790.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)