Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
NJ man charged with bow and arrow killing
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 9:39am EST
BERLIN, N.J. (AP) - A southern New Jersey man is charged with murder after authorities say he used a bow and arrow to kill another after a fistfight.
Twenty-five-year-old Timothy Canfield of Berlin was charged Tuesday.
Authorities say Canfield was at his home when another resident got into a fistfight Monday night with 25-year-old Kereti Paulsen of Cape May Court House.
After the fight broke up, authorities say Paulsen was outside the home and Canfield followed him with a compound bow and a quiver of arrows.
They say Paulsen was shot in the stomach and died after the arrow tore through a vein in his pelvis.
Authorities say Canfield admitted to dumping the bow and arrows in a wooded area in nearby Winslow. He is being held at the Camden County Jail.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)