Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cause of death for Pickens' grandson weeks away
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:36pm EST
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - Authorities say a determination of the cause of death of the 21-year-old grandson of Texas oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens could take two to four weeks.
Linda Anderson, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County medical examiner, says an autopsy is being conducted Wednesday on the body of Thomas Boone Pickens IV.
The grandson, known as Ty, was enrolled as a junior at Texas Christian University. Police were dispatched after receiving a report of a dead person at an off-campus location Tuesday morning. Police said Pickens was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The elder Pickens made much of his fortune in oil drilling but has since become an advocate for alternative energy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)