Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Delta: Outdoor airport decks in Atlanta, NY's JFK
Tuesday - 1/29/2013, 6:47am EST
ATLANTA (AP) - Delta Air Lines is planning to open outdoor terraces with sweeping runway views for its Delta Sky Clubs members at New York's John F. Kennedy and Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airports.
Delta officials said in a statement that the Sky Deck terraces will offer "unprecedented" airport views.
The terrace at JFK will be located in a $1.2 billion redevelopment of Terminal 4 set to open in May. In Atlanta, The Sky Deck is to open this summer adjacent to the Delta Sky Club in Atlanta's new international terminal.
Tim Mapes, Delta's senior vice president of marketing, says the airline is partnering with Architectural Digest and designer Thom Filicia to design the terraces.
Delta says the airline has opened or renovated 13 clubs across its system in the past 24 months.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)