Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
University of Ga. provost sole president finalist
Monday - 1/28/2013, 2:49pm EST
ATLANTA (AP) - State officials have announced that University of Georgia provost Jere Morehead has been named the sole finalist for university president.
University System of Georgia officials made the announcement Monday. They say the state Board of Regents will make a final decision on selecting a president for UGA at a future meeting.
Current President Michael Adams is set to retire at the end of June.
In a release, officials say Morehead previously served at UGA as vice president for instruction, vice provost for academic affairs, director of the honors program and acting director of legal affairs.
Morehead is a 1980 graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law. He has held a faculty appointment in the Terry College of Business, and serves on numerous state educational boards.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)