Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Patrol: Up to 50 vehicles involved in Ohio pileup
Monday - 1/21/2013, 1:01pm EST
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) - Authorities say as many as 50 vehicles could be involved in a pileup on Interstate 75 in southwest Ohio.
A dispatcher at the State Highway Patrol says the crash occurred Monday in the southbound lanes, between the cities of Middletown and Monroe.
The dispatcher says she's not yet aware of injuries. She says if there are injuries, none are serious. Additional details weren't immediately available.
Parts of southwest Ohio were expected to see scattered snow showers in the early afternoon, with some isolated pockets of heavier snowfall. National Weather Service forecasters had said that could reduce visibility in some areas and produce a quick coating of snow of a half inch or less.
Southbound lanes of Interstate 270 near Columbus also were closed Monday after a multiple-vehicle pileup.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)