Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Patrol: Up to 50 vehicles involved in Ohio pileup
Monday - 1/21/2013, 1:01pm EST
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) - Authorities say as many as 50 vehicles could be involved in a pileup on Interstate 75 in southwest Ohio.
A dispatcher at the State Highway Patrol says the crash occurred Monday in the southbound lanes, between the cities of Middletown and Monroe.
The dispatcher says she's not yet aware of injuries. She says if there are injuries, none are serious. Additional details weren't immediately available.
Parts of southwest Ohio were expected to see scattered snow showers in the early afternoon, with some isolated pockets of heavier snowfall. National Weather Service forecasters had said that could reduce visibility in some areas and produce a quick coating of snow of a half inch or less.
Southbound lanes of Interstate 270 near Columbus also were closed Monday after a multiple-vehicle pileup.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)