Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mexico gives suspected trafficking leader to US
Saturday - 1/19/2013, 1:35pm EST
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say a drug trafficking suspect is in jail in Arizona following his arrest in Mexico.
The Pima County Sheriff's Department said late Friday that Alejandro Ortiz-Guerena was arrested in Hermosillo, Mexico, and turned over to authorities in Arizona.
The office says the 29-year-old Ortiz-Guerena is the suspected leader of a ring involved in drug trafficking and money laundering.
The U.S. Marshals Service says Ortiz-Guerena is a U.S. citizen who fled to Mexico.
He is being held in Pima County Detention Center on charges that include conspiracy to sell marijuana and money laundering.
The sheriff's office says the investigation into Ortiz-Guerena's activities dates to 2009. Three of his family members were arrested on similar charges two years ago.
It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)