Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Trump records YouTube endorsement of Netanyahu
Friday - 1/18/2013, 7:25pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Donald Trump says he recorded a YouTube endorsement of Benjamin Netanyahu for re-election because the Israeli prime minister asked him to.
Trump tells Shalom TV that Netanyahu called and asked if he would "do an ad or a statement" to support his campaign in next week's Israeli parliamentary election.
The real estate tycoon said in Friday's interview that Netanyahu is a "great man and a great prime minister."
Polls suggest Netanyahu is poised to win Israel's elections next week and continue in office.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)