Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
3 men charged in dismemberment of Ky. drug dealer
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 2:52pm EST
(AP) - Authorities are accusing three men of killing a convicted drug dealer in Kentucky and cutting up his body.
Boone County Sheriff's Department spokesman Tom Scheben said Thursday the men told authorities they killed Daniel Delfin earlier this month to "rid the world of evil," but he wasn't sure exactly what they meant.
Police say the trio lured the 19-year-old Delfin to the town of Walton, near Cincinnati, with the ruse of buying drugs. Police say they beat Delfin and drove him to a field where he was beaten again and strangled.
Authorities say the men used a machete and possibly a saw to dismember Deflin. His legs and torso were found in the field.
Delfin had been convicted of trafficking heroin last year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)