Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
3 men charged in dismemberment of Ky. drug dealer
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 2:52pm EST
(AP) - Authorities are accusing three men of killing a convicted drug dealer in Kentucky and cutting up his body.
Boone County Sheriff's Department spokesman Tom Scheben said Thursday the men told authorities they killed Daniel Delfin earlier this month to "rid the world of evil," but he wasn't sure exactly what they meant.
Police say the trio lured the 19-year-old Delfin to the town of Walton, near Cincinnati, with the ruse of buying drugs. Police say they beat Delfin and drove him to a field where he was beaten again and strangled.
Authorities say the men used a machete and possibly a saw to dismember Deflin. His legs and torso were found in the field.
Delfin had been convicted of trafficking heroin last year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)