Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Police seek 2 suspects in Philly girl's abduction
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 7:02am EST
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Police are still searching for a woman who abducted a 5-year-old Philadelphia girl from her elementary school.
Investigators say the girl was blindfolded, forced to change out of her clothes and made to hide under a bed after being taken from her classroom Monday morning. A passer-by found her early Tuesday shivering under a piece of playground equipment at a park just outside the city.
Police say the woman claimed she was the girl's mother and was coming to take her to breakfast. After leaving school, police say the woman and the victim walked a few blocks to a home where a man was waiting.
Authorities believe the victim was targeted but have not disclosed a motive. School officials say personnel did not follow proper procedures before releasing the child.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)