Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Chicago man accused of spitting on agent
Sunday - 1/13/2013, 9:26pm EST
CHICAGO (AP) - A Chicago man has been charged with spitting on a Secret Service agent who was guarding President Barack Obama's home last month.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports ( http://bit.ly/VEHgVT) that Kevin Lawrence is accused of spitting into the agent's vehicle on Dec. 29 outside the Chicago home, hitting the agent in the face and neck. He's charged with aggravated battery of a peace officer.
The 46-year-old Lawrence is jailed on $50,000 bail. Cook County Jail records show he was booked Sunday. The records don't list an attorney for him.
His next court date is Friday.
Information from: Chicago Sun-Times, http://www.suntimes.com/index
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)