Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Maine murder suspect's young son: He shot my mom
Monday - 1/7/2013, 7:45pm EST
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - A boy who was 7 when he saw his mother being gunned down says he watched his father pull the trigger.
The third-grader testified Monday at the start of his father's double murder trial in Maine. He told jurors that his father, Joel Hayden of New Bedford, Mass., was inside his mother's house in New Gloucester, Maine, when he saw one of the victims, Trevor Mills, fall through a glass door. The boy said Hayden then went outside and shot his mother while he watched.
Prosecutors say Hayden thought his estranged girlfriend, 27-year-old Renee Sandora of New Gloucester, was having an affair with Mills, Hayden's friend from New Bedford.
The Portland Press Herald ( http://bit.ly/VxJ0NM) reports that Hayden's attorney told jurors that DNA from a bullet and shell casing point to someone other than Hayden.
Information from: Portland Press Herald, http://www.pressherald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)