Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
6 teens arrested in La. brawl that shut down mall
Monday - 1/7/2013, 7:18am EST
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - Six teenagers have been arrested in a mass brawl that sparked a stampede and the evacuation of a shopping mall in Louisiana.
More than 200 teens were in the food court when the fight broke out Saturday night at the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. The mall shut down early for the night after everyone was evacuated.
East Baton Rouge Sheriff's deputies arrested three boys and three girls, ages 13 to 15.
Spokeswoman Casey Rayborn Hicks tells The Advocate ( http://bit.ly/117H6cD) the six were booked on several charges, including disturbing the peace, simple battery and resisting an officer.
Hicks said deputies were still investigating how the fight started. No injuries were reported.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)