Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Obama's Hawaii vacation: Day 2
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 9:38pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the second day of his holiday vacation in Hawaii on Thursday:
_ GYM: Obama had a morning workout at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, keeping with his routine.
_ BOWLING: Obama returned to the base with his daughters Sasha and Malia for a bowling outing. The White House declined to give details on his results. Obama once famously bowled a 37 at a campaign event in Pennsylvania in 2008, joking afterward: "I was terrible."
_ SHAVED ICE: Obama and the girls went with family friends to Island Snow in Kailua, a shaved ice shop in a strip mall near the rented home where they are staying. Obama opted for a multicolored cup. Wearing a casual black polo shirt, he shook hands with some people gathered outside the shop, some with camera phones out as he was inside.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)