Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama's Hawaii vacation: Day 2
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 9:38pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the second day of his holiday vacation in Hawaii on Thursday:
_ GYM: Obama had a morning workout at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, keeping with his routine.
_ BOWLING: Obama returned to the base with his daughters Sasha and Malia for a bowling outing. The White House declined to give details on his results. Obama once famously bowled a 37 at a campaign event in Pennsylvania in 2008, joking afterward: "I was terrible."
_ SHAVED ICE: Obama and the girls went with family friends to Island Snow in Kailua, a shaved ice shop in a strip mall near the rented home where they are staying. Obama opted for a multicolored cup. Wearing a casual black polo shirt, he shook hands with some people gathered outside the shop, some with camera phones out as he was inside.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)