Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Obama's Christmas vacation in Hawaii: Day 4
Wednesday - 12/26/2012, 1:45am EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the fourth day of his Christmas vacation on Tuesday in Hawaii:
_ GYM: Obama headed to Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe for his usual morning workout, the second of his trip since arriving early Saturday.
_ LOUNGING: Obama spent most of the morning and early afternoon with his family in their rented beachside vacation home in Kailua, a sleepy Honolulu suburb on the east side of Oahu. The family opened gifts Christmas morning, ate breakfast and sang carols.
_ PHOTOS WITH MILITARY: Obama and first lady Michelle Obama visited with military service members at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe, thanking hundreds of service members as they ate an early Christmas dinner. Obama gave a short speech, then took photos with individual service members and their families.
_ DEPARTURE PLANNED: The White House said Obama would return to Washington, D.C., on a redeye flight Wednesday night, and that Michelle Obama and their daughters would remain in Hawaii.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)