Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
Wednesday - 12/19/2012, 11:19am EST
(AP) - 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2.4L AWC
BASE PRICE: $15,995 for DE FWD manual; $17,095 for ES FWD manual; $17,995 for ES FWD CVT; $20,295 for SE AWC CVT.
PRICE AS TESTED: $22,640.
TYPE: Front engine, all-wheel-drive, five-passenger, compact sedan.
ENGINE: 2.4-liter, double overhead cam, four cylinder with MIVEC.
MILEAGE: 22 mpg (city), 29 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 180 inches.
WHEELBASE: 103.7 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,120 pounds.
BUILT AT: Japan.
OPTIONS: Premium package (includes power glass sunroof, 710-watt Rockford Fosgate Punch premium sound system with 10-inch subwoofer, Sirius satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, high-contrast meters with liquid crystal display) $1,550.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $795.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)