Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
Wednesday - 12/19/2012, 11:19am EST
(AP) - 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2.4L AWC
BASE PRICE: $15,995 for DE FWD manual; $17,095 for ES FWD manual; $17,995 for ES FWD CVT; $20,295 for SE AWC CVT.
PRICE AS TESTED: $22,640.
TYPE: Front engine, all-wheel-drive, five-passenger, compact sedan.
ENGINE: 2.4-liter, double overhead cam, four cylinder with MIVEC.
MILEAGE: 22 mpg (city), 29 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 180 inches.
WHEELBASE: 103.7 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,120 pounds.
BUILT AT: Japan.
OPTIONS: Premium package (includes power glass sunroof, 710-watt Rockford Fosgate Punch premium sound system with 10-inch subwoofer, Sirius satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, high-contrast meters with liquid crystal display) $1,550.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $795.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)