Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
JetBlue plane lands safety at BWI after alert
Friday - 12/14/2012, 10:19pm EST
LINTHICUM, Md. (AP) - Airport officials say a JetBlue flight from Boston has landed safety at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport after the pilot declared a precautionary alert for a potential mechanical problem.
Airport spokesman Jonathan Dean says JetBlue Flight 1327 landed about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
A JetBlue spokeswoman says the flight had 90 passengers and four crew members. She said the pilot declared an emergency upon landing at BWI and the plane was met by emergency vehicles.
The airline spokeswoman says passengers were evacuated and escorted to the terminal
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)