Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
JetBlue plane lands safety at BWI after alert
Friday - 12/14/2012, 10:19pm EST
LINTHICUM, Md. (AP) - Airport officials say a JetBlue flight from Boston has landed safety at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport after the pilot declared a precautionary alert for a potential mechanical problem.
Airport spokesman Jonathan Dean says JetBlue Flight 1327 landed about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
A JetBlue spokeswoman says the flight had 90 passengers and four crew members. She said the pilot declared an emergency upon landing at BWI and the plane was met by emergency vehicles.
The airline spokeswoman says passengers were evacuated and escorted to the terminal
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)