Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Deaths of 3 siblings in burned home ruled suicide
Friday - 12/14/2012, 5:12am EST
AZUSA, Calif. (AP) - Authorities say three people found dead in a fire-gutted home in Southern California were all siblings who committed suicide.
Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Fred Corral tells the San Gabriel Valley Tribune ( http://bit.ly/XkgVJq) that 47-year-old Christine Alva, 49-year-old Barbara Alva and 53-year-old George Alva all died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the head.
The three were found dead Dec. 6 in the aftermath of a house fire in Azusa. Also discovered at the home were two dead dogs and two dead cats, along with 22 guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
Public records show the house was in foreclosure, and family friend Nora Dewester told the Tribune that the siblings were expected to move out the day they died. Friends also say the siblings' father died earlier this year and their mother died several years ago.
Information from: San Gabriel Valley Tribune.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)