Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
4 hurt in Navy helicopter 'hard landing' in Calif.
Thursday - 12/13/2012, 6:00am EST
CORONADO, Calif. (AP) - Officials say a Navy helicopter has made a "hard landing" at North Island Naval Air Station in Southern California, injuring four crew members on board.
Navy officials said in a release that the MH-60R Seahawk helicopter was taking part in routine training at the station in San Diego County when it made the hard landing at about 11 p.m. Wednesday.
Officials say two of the crew members were taken to UC San Diego Medical Center and the other two were taken to Scripps Mercy Hospital. The extent of their injuries wasn't released.
The news release says an "aircraft mishap investigation" is under way.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)