Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Babies born on 12-12-12 in Mass., NE, NJ, NY, Ohio
Thursday - 12/13/2012, 5:12am EST
BOSTON (AP) - At least five newborns have come into the world with a little once-a-century good luck.
They arrived at 12:12 on 12-12-12.
Ohio's WTTE-TV says Tiffaney and Joshua Diles of Chillicothe welcomed son, Austin Matthew, at 12:12 a.m. Wednesday.
Three girls and a boy clocked in 12 hours later.
Noelle Joy Klinker was born in Boston to parents Colleen and Joe Klinker.
In Fremont, Neb., Robin Heaton gave birth to daughter, Zoey.
The New York Post reports, an as yet unnamed baby girl was born to Michael and Olivia Patterson of Manhattan.
And the (Newark) Star-Ledger says Debbie and Joe Turner of Brick, N.J., who survived Superstorm Sandy, have their own little reminder _ son Carson Hurricane Turner.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)