Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Man arrested in bleach-throwing attack on NY rabbi
Wednesday - 12/12/2012, 11:25pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - A man has been arrested on charges he threw bleach into the face of a New York City rabbi who publicizes claims of child sexual abuse in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.
Police say Meilech Schnitzler turned himself in on Wednesday and was arrested on charges of felony assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon. A woman who answered the phone at his home says he's not going to speak to anyone.
Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg told The New York Times ( http://nyti.ms/Rq838k) a man he recognized tossed the liquid in his face as he walked in Brooklyn's Williamsburg section on Tuesday.
Police say the two were involved in an "ongoing dispute."
Rosenberg runs a website that publicizes child sexual abuse victims in the Satmar Hasidic community.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)