Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Man arrested in bleach-throwing attack on NY rabbi
Wednesday - 12/12/2012, 11:25pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - A man has been arrested on charges he threw bleach into the face of a New York City rabbi who publicizes claims of child sexual abuse in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.
Police say Meilech Schnitzler turned himself in on Wednesday and was arrested on charges of felony assault, menacing and criminal possession of a weapon. A woman who answered the phone at his home says he's not going to speak to anyone.
Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg told The New York Times ( http://nyti.ms/Rq838k) a man he recognized tossed the liquid in his face as he walked in Brooklyn's Williamsburg section on Tuesday.
Police say the two were involved in an "ongoing dispute."
Rosenberg runs a website that publicizes child sexual abuse victims in the Satmar Hasidic community.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)