Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mom: NYC police 'found nothing' in son's LA condo
Friday - 12/14/2012, 7:27am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - The mother of a man ambushed and killed in Manhattan says New York City detectives found no drugs, weapons or evidence of any kind in her son's Los Angeles condo.
Sandra Wellington told The New York Times ( http://nyti.ms/Td0HBU) the detective returned the key to Brandon Lincoln Woodard's apartment and told her they "found nothing."
She said the detectives told her they were working day and night on the case. One detective told her "they were very close."
But on Thursday, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly insisted police hadn't identified any suspects in the execution-style slaying about a block from Central Park or determined why he was targeted.
Police are still examining three phones carried by Woodard when he flew to New York on Sunday for reasons that are unclear.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)