Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mom: NYC police 'found nothing' in son's LA condo
Friday - 12/14/2012, 7:27am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - The mother of a man ambushed and killed in Manhattan says New York City detectives found no drugs, weapons or evidence of any kind in her son's Los Angeles condo.
Sandra Wellington told The New York Times ( http://nyti.ms/Td0HBU) the detective returned the key to Brandon Lincoln Woodard's apartment and told her they "found nothing."
She said the detectives told her they were working day and night on the case. One detective told her "they were very close."
But on Thursday, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly insisted police hadn't identified any suspects in the execution-style slaying about a block from Central Park or determined why he was targeted.
Police are still examining three phones carried by Woodard when he flew to New York on Sunday for reasons that are unclear.
Information from: The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)