Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Detroit judge put on leave amid claims of affair
Saturday - 12/8/2012, 3:36pm EST
DETROIT (AP) - A Detroit judge recently reprimanded for sending a shirtless photo of himself to an employee has been placed on leave amid allegations he had a relationship with a woman whose child-support case was pending in his court.
Wayne County's chief judge, Virgil Smith, told The Detroit News that Judge Wade McCree was placed on leave Friday. Geniene La'Shay Mott previously told WJBK-TV that McCree discussed strategies with her in a child-support case. She was seeking money from a former boyfriend.
Mott told the TV station that she had sex with the judge in his office and is pregnant with his child. McCree declined to comment.
The Michigan Supreme Court reprimanded McCree for misconduct in October. He has apologized for sending a shirtless photo of himself to a female court employee.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)