Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Fire burns Detroit home where 4 found fatally shot
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 8:32am EST
DETROIT (AP) - A fire official says a suspicious fire was set at a Detroit home where four people were found shot to death earlier this week.
Senior Chief Doug Lyon of the Detroit Fire Department tells The Detroit News and Detroit Free Press that the blaze was reported Wednesday night, less than 24 hours after the bodies were found. No one was injured in the blaze, which was extinguished within an hour.
The extent of the damage was unclear. Radio station WWJ-AM reports the fire appeared to have started in several spots.
Officers on Tuesday night discovered the bodies of a teenage boy, two men and woman at the home. Investigators have said they believed the killings were drug-related.
No arrests have been reported.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)