Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Police: Bodies of 4 adults found at Detroit house
Wednesday - 12/5/2012, 9:09am EST
DETROIT (AP) - Detroit police say they've found the bodies of four adults who were apparently shot at a house on the city's east side.
In an email, police Sgt. Eren Stephens says the bodies of one woman and three men, all in their 20s, were found about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday. Stephens says "the circumstances pertaining to this incident are unknown at this time."
No suspect information has been released.
Resident Carla Collins says she recently helped start a neighborhood watch group due to the rise in suspicious activity in the area.
The deaths come after Detroit authorities reported that killings are on the rise, with the city eclipsing last year's murder total in less than 11 months. Later Wednesday, Detroit Mayor Dave Bing plans to announce a major public safety initiative.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)