Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Joe Kennedy III, RFK's grandson, weds in Calif.
Monday - 12/3/2012, 1:57pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - Congressman-elect Joe Kennedy III, the grandson of the late Robert F. Kennedy, has married.
A spokeswoman says Kennedy and Lauren Anne Birchfield were married on Saturday at the Community Church in Corona del Mar, Calif., in a ceremony officiated by the bride's father, the Rev. Jim Birchfield.
The marriage comes less than a month after the 32-year-old Kennedy, making his first run for political office, defeated Republican Sean Bielat in Massachusetts' 4th Congressional district. He'll take over the seat of the retiring Democratic Rep. Barney Frank in January.
Kennedy and Birchfield, a fellow Harvard Law School graduate from Houston, announced their engagement in January.
Kennedy is the son of former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II and grandson of the late Robert F. Kennedy.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)