Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Third passenger dies after Miami airport bus crash
Monday - 12/10/2012, 6:57pm EST
MIAMI (AP) - A third passenger on the bus that crashed into a concrete overpass at Miami International Airport has died.
Hospital officials made the announcement Monday. Nine of the 13 patients taken to Ryder Trauma Center and the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room have been discharged. Two are still being treated and are in good condition.
Police identified the third fatality as 75-year-old Gliceria Emerida Garcia. Eighty-six year-old Serafin Castillo died at the scene while 56-year-old Francisco Urana died at the hospital after the Dec. 1 crash.
Police have not charged or cited the driver of the bus that carried 32 members of a Jehovah's Witnesses group. Authorities said the driver got lost when the large bus hit the overpass. The bus was privately owned and typically used for tours.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)