Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Third passenger dies after Miami airport bus crash
Monday - 12/10/2012, 6:57pm EST
MIAMI (AP) - A third passenger on the bus that crashed into a concrete overpass at Miami International Airport has died.
Hospital officials made the announcement Monday. Nine of the 13 patients taken to Ryder Trauma Center and the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room have been discharged. Two are still being treated and are in good condition.
Police identified the third fatality as 75-year-old Gliceria Emerida Garcia. Eighty-six year-old Serafin Castillo died at the scene while 56-year-old Francisco Urana died at the hospital after the Dec. 1 crash.
Police have not charged or cited the driver of the bus that carried 32 members of a Jehovah's Witnesses group. Authorities said the driver got lost when the large bus hit the overpass. The bus was privately owned and typically used for tours.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)